Would you like to be part ofan innovative, motivating and cutting edge Broadcaster, who have an encouraging, inspiring and supportive work ethic? Would you like to work for a business with great employee benefits andwho help to developyou and your skills throughout your career?
The Production Management Applications team is responsible for 50 applications in Production areas of the BBC in both BBC Studios and BBC Public Service covering the genres of Drama, Entertainment, Factual, Radio, Sport and Childrens. The team also designs and delivers business process and software solutions for other areas of the BBC including BBC Archive and BBC Marketing & Audiences.
As a Business Analyst, your role is to management the relationship between production, as new processes and software solutions are delivered to those teams.
The role will cover a number of projects over time, and will typically work on more than one project at any one time. The allocation of project will be decided by the Senior team in Production Management Applications, and will be driven by priorities and work load at any one time.
The Ideal Candidate
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have the following essential skills:
- Knowledge and experience of Television Production
- Track record of working with teams on business change and communications
- Experience of effective stakeholder management with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work flexibly and across organisational and historic boundaries
- Experience of producing Communications & Business Change plans; and/or Business Process Mapping documentation
Please apply as soon as possible to not miss out on this great job opportunity.