Contracts Manager (HR)
Our HR Service Centre is responsible for all HR transactions, contracts, compliance and governance. Set up in 2016, the HR Service Centre is now looking for a Contracts Manager to work alongside the HR Business Partner for Contracts, Compliance & Quality, to manage operational HR contracts.
The Contracts Manager will support the day-to-day administration of all HR Services Contracts, and manage the relationships with the Service Providers and key BBC stakeholders. Additionally to this, you will support HR's compliance obligations for Conflicts of Interest, Data protection and retention.
- With the HRBP – Contracts, ensure 3rd party contractual commitments are met and drive a culture of continuous improvement in service delivery
- Support the HRBP – Contracts in managing Annual/Formal Reviews incl. performance, benchmarking, issues and risks
- To create, review, assess and interrogate spend and performance reports incl. SLA performance, trend analysis, costs and service credit; presentation of data to Senior Mgt
- To undertake sampling of service performance against required standards (including checks against the key performance indicators)
- To manage a database of change requests, ensuring that the approval process has been adhered to; administer the incorporation of formal change into the contract
- To liaise with service leads to validate invoices/credit notes received and ensure payment in line with agreed contract terms to include raising Purchase Orders
- Provide guidance, support and advice for relocation services particularly in relation to group moves.
- Support the quality and compliance obligations of the team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven commercial awareness and an understanding of finance controls;
- In depth understanding of contract and supplier relationship management;
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of providing MI reports;
- Strong computer literate skills, with good level of experience in office software packages (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to work with limited supervision, using own initiative to resolve problems;
- Excellent attention to detail and practical experience of collating and analysing complex and confidential information;
- Experience of SAP HR and SAP Finance would be advantageous
Proposed Band C
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are very important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
The BBC is committed to redeploying employees seeking suitable alternative employment within the BBC for different reasons and they will be given priority consideration ahead of other applicants. Priority consideration means for those employees seeking redeployment their application will be considered alongside anyone else at risk of redundancy, prior to any individuals being considered who are not at risk.