Interim HR Generalist/Business Partner
As BBC Worldwide continues to evolve and our HR Team with it, we are looking for a creative, talented HR professional to join our team on an interim basis. This person will be a fundamental part of the talented team responsible for delivering this change. They will provide the Head of HR Brands, Change & Organisation Design and the wider HR Team with both strategic and hands on support on a broad range of HR related ‘projects’ and tasks, as well as more general transactional support.
In addition, this role will provide a high level of autonomy, impacting multiple areas of the business, but with a primary focus on both our Brands and Content Divisions.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR generalist, comfortable leading on activities such as role evaluation, employee relations, coaching and supporting managers and employee engagement. They will be comfortable working with and supporting many different stakeholder groups, both within the HR Team and at broader senior manager level.
In addition to this you will also have:
- Experience of working as a HR generalist within a complex, international organisation
- Experience of working within a consumer-facing business
- Experience of providing commercially focussed solutions
- Experience of creating business cases and presenting to senior management
- Experience of project planning and implementation
- A track record in strategic thinking
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to identify and apply solutions to business problems
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to manage work independently with ease
A background working for media or creative-type organisations is preferred.
- CIPD (or equivalent) qualified - desirable
About the Company
BBC Worldwide Limited is the main commercial arm and a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC. BBC Worldwide exists to support the BBC public service mission and to maximise profits on its behalf. It does this through investing in; commercialising and showcasing content from the BBC in the UK and around the world. In 2015/16, BBC Worldwide generated headline profits of £133.8M and headline sales of £1,029.4M and returned £222.2M to the BBC. The UK region delivers nearly a third of BBCW’s revenues, across a broad range of sectors, including Channels, TV Distribution, Consumer Products, Live Events, Publishing and e-Commerce.