Property Moves Executive
This Move Manager supports the Head of Property in moves management and occupancy data for Television Centre (TVC). The role will include the implementation and management of various projects including ongoing TVC branding, responsible space planning, moves management, site reconfiguration logistics and generating financial purchase orders.
- Responsible for all moves and organic space planning at TVC including knowledge of cross-collaborating teams, working arrangement
- Manage the internal teams and external parties as and when required to deliver exciting events to employees and TVC staff
- Supporting future project roll outs of the ways of working and change management as instructed from the Head of Property.
- General administration of the property and logistics database, finance and Purchase Orders and produce move packs and assist space reps with move communication for distribution
- Own all moves and locker people database administering changes to reconcile headcount, freelancers and space demand.
- Generating property related purchase orders across the function for approval by Head of Property, working closely with the team to ensure accuracy of data.
- Own the TVC property intranet pages
- Promote TVC working environment in each project at TVC
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge & Skills
- Established moves management experience
- Excellent writing skills including the ability to write in both a business and consumer-facing style. It is also expected that the post-holder will have excellent grammar, punctuation and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail for example in raising of purchase orders and Excel/database work.
- Ability to establish good working relationships; excellent interpersonal skills and able to manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
- Flexibility, resilience and a positive approach to change.
- Substantial project and change management experience with an emphasis on planning.
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels and the ability to pull together and translate business requirements/themes across a wide range of teams.
About the Company
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
BBC Worldwide Limited is the main commercial arm and a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC. BBC Worldwide exists to support the BBC public service mission and to maximise profits on its behalf. It does this through investing in; commercialising and showcasing content from the BBC in the UK and around the world, In 2015/16, BBC Worldwide generated headline profits of £133.8M and headline sales of £1,029.4M and returned £222.2M to the BBC. Comprised predominantly of the non-English speaking world, our Global Markets business encompasses Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMA), Asia and Latin America. Business activities range from TV sales and channel operation to production and intellectual property exploitation, Commerce.