Presenter / Researcher - Aileag
We are looking for a researcher/presenter for Radio nan Gàidheal ’s children’s programme Aileag. As part of the researcher/presenter role you will be the public voice of the programme. You will script and record various features for the programme elements as required and present the material in a lively and engaging manner suitable for a young audience.
To research and present the weekly children’s programme Aileag.
To identify and nurture new young talent as contributors to the programme.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to originate and develop creative ideas which engage diverse audiences in a demanding creative environment.
- Experience of the techniques of audio production for multiple platforms and a willingness to learn new techniques as required.
- Enthusiasm for audio and ability to recognise what makes good radio and interactive content.
- Experience of writing clear and concise material which may be used for briefs, scripts and digital platforms.
- Able to work within production budgets and resources.
BBC Radio nan Gaidheal - Aileag
Presenter/Researcher - Grade 5D
4-month attachment / fixed term contract
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from under-represented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.