Production Talent Manager
BBC Scotland is looking for a Talent Manager to join the team within the Production Talent Network. Reporting to the Head of Production Talent, the Talent Manager will have responsibility for Talent Co-ordinators. The role is based out of Pacific Quay and is offered as a 9 month attachment/fixed term contract.
As a Production Talent Manager you will build a strong working partnership with senior genre management to create a talent strategy that ensures the most creatively skilled & appropriate talent are engaged for each team, production or project. As a trusted advisor and influencer on all aspects of talent management to Heads of Talent and Genre Management teams, you will find production talent that are available, fit for purpose, with appropriate skills and experience and in a timely manner to fit with production needs.
You will work collaboratively with partners in Editorial Management, Business Controllers & Finance, HR and Scheduling in dealing with talent management, as well as genre development teams, attending development meetings, in order to scout potential talent well in advance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record of recruiting and attracting talent
- Understanding of all recruitment and talent management is in line with BBCâs resourcing, redeployment and diversity policies
- Experience of talent management and succession planning
- Good external network and knowledge of Genre talent pool
- Experience of meeting deadlines and operating successfully in a fast paced, constantly changing, production environment
9 month attachment/fixed term contract