Production Talent Manager
BBC Scotland is looking for a Talent Manager to join the team within the Production Talent Network.Â Reporting to the Head of Production Talent, the Talent Manager will have responsibility for Talent Co-ordinators.Â The role is based out of Pacific Quay and is offered as a 9 month attachment/fixed term contract.
As a Production Talent Manager you will build a strong working partnership with senior genre management to create a talent strategyÂ that ensures the most creatively skilled & appropriate talent are engaged for each team, production or project.Â As a trusted advisor and influencer on all aspects of talent management to Heads of Talent and Genre Management teams, you will Â find production talent that are available, fit for purpose, with appropriate skills and experience and in a timely manner to fit with production needs.
You will work collaboratively with partners in Editorial Management, Business Controllers & Finance, HR and Scheduling in dealing with talent management, as well as genre development teams, attending development meetings, in order to scout potential talent well in advance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record of recruiting and attracting talent
- Understanding of all recruitment and talent management is in line with BBCâs resourcing, redeployment and diversity policies
- Experience of talent management and succession planning
- Good external network and knowledge of Genre talent pool
- Experience of meeting deadlines and operating successfully in a fast paced, constantly changing, production environment
9 month attachment/fixed term contract