Video Audience Development Executive
This role is an exciting short term opportunity for someone with strong editorial and analytical skills who wishes to work with premium content. They will have the chance to learn best practices in media management as well as video audience development/ growth hacking to increase views and revenue. They will report to the Senior YouTube Channel Manager and work within the YouTube Team of BBC Worldwide's Digital Studios.
- Researching, Rights Clearing and Collating Video Clips and Metadata for Syndication Opportunities
- Perform mass optimisation on YouTube Inventory
- Research and Test YouTube Growth Hacking techniques
- Manage Monthly YouTube Channel Performance / Growth Reports for Digital Studios and Brand Teams
- Perform Operational and Analytical duties on new marketing and revenue opportunities that come into the YouTube team
- Manage Monthly Revenue analysis and Reports for YouTube
- Be cross-trained and provide assistance to the YouTube Channel Team during heavy workload periods and for holiday/sick cover
- General Research Duties (content, analytics, insight, competitors, industry info and trends)
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and experience necessary:
- Skills in Excel and data management
- Basic Video Skills in Premiere Pro
- YouTube Channel Analytics and Channel Management
- Working with Media Management Catalogues and Software
- Attention To Detail, Record Keeping, editorial eye for detail and Quality Control required
About the Company
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
BBC Worldwide Limited is the main commercial arm and a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC. BBC Worldwide exists to support the BBC public service mission and to maximise profits on its behalf. It does this through investing in; commercialising and showcasing content from the BBC in the UK and around the world, In 2015/16, BBC Worldwide generated headline profits of £133.8M and headline sales of £1,029.4M and returned £222.2M to the BBC. Comprised predominantly of the non-English speaking world, our Global Markets business encompasses Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMA), Asia and Latin America. Business activities range from TV sales and channel operation to production and intellectual property exploitation, Commerce.