***You must be legally authorized to work in the United States in order to be considered for this role.
We are looking for a passionate, analytical Acquisition Media Planner to join our Marketing Team. You'll have immediate ownership over our product marketing and customer engagement activities and therefore a direct and meaningful impact on the business. This position will be based out of our New York office.
- Plan, create, manage and execute campaigns, including but not limited to account setup and QA, strategy development, partner and network selection, organization, and optimization.
- Responsible for operational success of programs and ensuring deliverables are met on time and on budget, including daily management of campaign budgets and on-site conversion actions
- Audit, review and analyze reports, lead optimization efforts
- Communicate campaign performance regularly with the team to provide insights, updates, and recommendations
- Ability to work closely with the creative team to develop and test new creative
- Demonstrate an understanding of CEM, CRM and acquisition strategy and processes, working to improve processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, the ability to work autonomously while simultaneously collaborating effectively within a multidisciplinary team
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated good performance in prior roles.
- Independent thinker who can work well through client demands/needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
- The ability to draw critical analysis from data and make specific recommendations based on quantitative client data that consistently strives to meet client goals
- Strong organizational and project management skills and detail oriented
- Thorough attention to detail & ability to work under pressure
- Very good written, verbal --presentation skills a plus
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, dynamic environment
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital setting, working in planning and CEM
- Experience with managing large scale, complex campaigns; strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media with a focus on customer engagement
- Experience with third-party ad serving and site analytics platforms (DCM, Adobe Analytics , ETC)
- Proficient in data analysis with strong Excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously with high levels of integrity and self-motivation
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here