We're seeking Business Coordinators to join the Business Management & Administration Group (BMA) within Design + Engineering Division.
BMA provides a wide range of business support services to the teams across D+E. In this role you will be working within a BMA team, led by a Business Partner and reporting to a Business Advisor.
- The collation, analysis and reporting on specific Management Information (MI) for the business.
- Managing the end to end workflow of Purchase ordering
- Provide general guidance and advice to support policy compliance working with divisional specialists (e.g. IT, Business Continuity, H&S etc.) as required.
- Work closely with all the BMA teams ensuring that all processes are consistent across all disciplines.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders and other professional service areas (Finance & HR).
- Provides support in Ad Hoc activities such as assisting in the organisation of events and large meetings.
Are you the right candidate?
- Ability to understand and translate large amounts of complex data into a variety of reporting formats. Ensuring deadlines are met and information provided is accurate, timely and in consistent formats.
- Highly competent in managing the end to end purchase order process.
- Experience of undertaking general business management tasks including Business Continuity, Health and Safety and managing accommodation.
- Experience in building and maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders and professional support functions.
- Extensive experience of using business tools and systems, including Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Pro-active approach, the ability to work to tight deadlines and work under own initiative.
Contract type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract/Attachment
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here