CRM Executive, Acquisition & Onboarding
Want to be part of one of the biggest digital transformations the BBC has ever undertaken? If you love everything CRM, we’re looking for a CRM Executive to join our growing Direct Audience Engagement team.
The BBC is redeveloping its online services to give audiences a more personalised experience. At the core of this project is BBC Account, the BBC’s central identity management system, which unlocks a number of personalised services across multiple BBC websites and apps.
This specialist CRM role will be crucial in ensuring we continuously acquire new BBC account holders, educate them about the benefits of having a BBC account, and drive them to next best actions.
This role will utilise registration data and message sequencing to power personalised journeys and timely onboarding communications across several marketing channels, so previous experience in CRM automation and early-stage funnel marketing for welcome or nurture programs is essential.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, BBC Account, you will support and execute BBC Account acquisition and onboarding campaigns.You will also:
- Grow the number of users who sign into BBC online products by identifying gaps and working with product and marketing teams to increase conversion.
- Grow the number of users who give permissions to receive marketing communications, including email and push notifications, looking at various touch points that will help increase conversion.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to set up set-up triggered, automated and sequenced CRM messaging for onboarding, inactive reminders and notice of account closure that runs across several channels (e.g. email & push notifications), utilising templates, data and dynamic content to achieve best-in-class onboarding programmes.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to set up and publish BBC account email service messages
Are you the right candidate?
This role is for you if you really love all things email and data, and have a willingness to learn about databases and utilising diverse data sets for segmentation and contact targeting. But also if:
- You can see the opportunities to grow the business, and where to focus the effort
- You’re able to influence other teams who may have other agendas
- You're a collaborative worker who thrives working in an incredibly busy team
- It is essential that you can write clear and engaging copy for email.
- You will also possess at least basic HTML coding skills.
- You’ll have experience utilising templates, data, and dynamic content to enable personalised & relevant messaging
- You will be experienced in using CRM platforms (eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud) to set up triggered and automated CRM, including sequenced messaging which runs across multiple channels such as email & push notifications
- You’ll have a logical mind-set, able to deconstruct complex business goals into specific deliverables, making use of data, rules & content to achieve the best onboarding experience that meets these goals
- You have experience using at least one email deployment tool (eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar)
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.