***You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
Reporting to the Manager of Sales & Distribution, the position will be responsible for supporting all the activities of the US sales team including administrative support.
- Liaise with Business and Legal Affairs, Finance, and Operations teams to ensure smooth completion of contracts, invoices, and deliveries.
- For Co-Productions, liaise between UK counterparts and clients to determine deliverables list that works for both production and buyer.
- Assist in the sales process when needed such as sending screeners to clients, drafting internal forms and tracking approvals.
- Maintain up-to-date trackers to help manage complex details of output deals.
- Perform Availability Reports in Rights Management systems to check clearances on titles of interest from clients.
- Foster and maintain close contact with client marketing and technical delivery contacts to complete materials delivery.
- Provide all marketing assets (eg. Artwork, publicity, digital screeners, and scripts) to clients to support sales.
- Provide general support for US Sales team.
- Help with expense reports and approvals.
- Provide research and presentation support when necessary.
- Maintain comprehensive records in Customer Management Platforms and other databases.
- Field and allocate general internal and client queries.
Are you the right candidate?
- Experience interpreting contracts and legal documents
- Experience with Rights Management software and Customer Management Platforms (i.e. Salesforce) a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in Films Sales, TV Sales, or Content Acquisitions a plus
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- To be pro-active and demonstrate initiative
- Good team player and experience dealing with multiple and complex administrative tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical and Dental Insurance (PPO plans)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Work-Life Balance
- Free Retirement Consulting to All Employees
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Free Peloton App Membership
- Gym Reimbursement
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here