Digital Ad Operations Manager (Sales Delivery Manager), BBC Global News
The BBC Global News Digital Ad Operations team is responsible for the fulfilment of all advertising activity as well as the successful enablement of sales teams in order to guarantee the proper functioning of sales workflows. This is achieved through diligent inventory management, consistent communications regarding the commercial portfolio of ad products, frequent training on tools and process as well as the flawless execution of contractual commitments.
The Ad Operations Manager, EMEA will be responsible for delivery and trafficking of campaigns sourced in the EMEA region, and will be based in the regional hub office in London reporting to the Head of Digital Ad Operations, EMEA.
- Responsible for the delivery of ad ops campaigns sourced in the EMEA region, including but not limited to quality control, trafficking, troubleshooting, reporting, optimization, capacity planning and management and accurate billing.
- Management of Ad Operations Executives based in the regional hub office; assist the regional Head of Ad Ops in maintaining strong capacity planning
- Provide technical support to external and internal clients to resolve any issues and develop a plan for the prevention of the same issues.
- Achieves, maintains low error rates and puts in place measures to prevent future errors.
- Continually works to improve working practices to ensure efficient trafficking and best in class delivery.
- Ensure that campaigns are launched on time, that campaign performance is adequately monitored, and any performance issues are communicated to the Sales team in a timely manner.
Are you the right candidate?
- Substantial experience working in an Ad Operations team in a digital environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical issues to variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of ad serving systems such as Google Ad Manager, multiple programmatic platforms and the ability to troubleshoot campaign issues confidently.
- Experience with order management tools such as Operative, Wide Orbit
- Experience of trafficking and background of maximising efficiencies and reducing response times.
Contract type: Permanent
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here