The BBC are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to work within our Online Marketing Team. This is 12 month contract covering maternity leave and can be based in either London or Salford.
The BBC Media team is responsible for evolving and delivering brand and marketing strategies across the BBC's websites and apps throughout their lifecycle in order to strengthen and maintain their position in the fiercely competitive entertainment marketplace.
This includes designing and implementing forward-thinking, digital-first and ROI-driven strategies and plans in partnership with key stakeholders across Marketing and Audiences, Product, Editorial, UX, Communications and Business Development in order to shape product content and brand.
We are looking for someone with solid digital marketing expertise. The role is directly responsible for driving BBC digital-first direct acquisition effort (including ASO and SEO) as well as guidance and support to the wider BBC marketing teams. This role also requires partnering and working very closely with specialists in social media, CRM, media-planning, product marketing and content marketing and so the ideal candidate must be able to easily adapt to working across different workgroups across different products.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in mobile app marketing with strong knowledge in app store optimisation (ASO) and app acquisition/retention campaigns
- Experience with the setup and running acquisition campaigns on social media and digital ad networks for digital platforms and brands
- Familiar with mobile analytic tools such as Appsflyer, Appsfigures, AppAnnie, SensorTower
- Familiar with search engine optimisation (SEO/SEM)
- Capable of optimizing and evaluating end to end consumer journeys and user funnels
- Capable of measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns and conversion tests, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Able to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Prepared to be self-starter across new projects and lead relationships with multiple BBC stakeholders to deliver projects with their full support
- Inspire the team to innovate, by keeping ahead of developments in the field of marketing and technology/digital trends, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating insight into marketing activity
**Please note - interviews will be taking place w/c 16th August**
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract / Attachment
Location: London (W1A) or Salford (M50)
- Flexible / agile working - opportunities across the business
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here