Director, Business Productions
As our business evolves, it is becoming increasingly important to identify new revenue streams. The Director B2B productions will be accountable for the commercial, business development and sales function of Trade/Sector Magazine programming.
You will be the lead on Ideation, Production and Delivery. You will also build a broad range of contacts at leading bodies and national associations to build long term, repeat business.
- Devising B2B Productions Strategy to scale business development of the new team within StoryWorks
- Identify comprehensive target list of associations and bodies
- To have an in-depth knowledge of categories to work on key account planning and development
- To have, build and maintain a Global database of partnership contacts at decision-making level.
- To provide Financial performance oversight at regular intervals
Are you the right candidate?
- Commercial acumen
- Commercial maturity and experience to contribute to Senior team
- Creative selling techniques
- Creative approach to solutions with the ability to create strong written and verbal arguments in response to creative briefs.
- Ability to influence and persuade effectively
- A versatile, confident and persuasive leader, capable of building relationship with multiple stakeholders
About the BBC
“Reinventing the BBC for the next Generation”
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background