Would you like to be part of a team that brings to life some of the UK’s most loved shows?
- Are you a fan of Strictly? Maybe Graham Norton is a favourite? Or are you an EastEnders addict?
- Do you want to be part of a business and industry that’s growing?
- Do you want to work and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry?
- Do you want to work for a business committed to supporting you and your career development?
- Is flexibility important to you?
- Do you want to be part of a business where environmental sustainability is a focus point?
- Do you want to work for a business where everyone is welcome?
If you’re saying yes, you’re in the right place.
At BBC Studioworks we offer our clients world-class studios and post production spaces, equip them with the right technology and engage the most dedicated and talented people in the industry to help them bring their ideas to life.
We work with ITV, SKY, BBC, Channel 4 and many others. We have sites at Elstree and Television Centre in White City and we’re looking to grow.
We want someone who has an appetite to learn, is interested in how things can be done differently and wants to contribute beyond their role to help us grow our business and the industry.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Coordinator will provide support for the operational management of our busy Television Centre studio, post-production and office facilities. This will include managing suppliers and stakeholders, ensuring the highest standards of customer service and delivering to demanding broadcast deadlines. The role will be required to work on a flexible basis, out of hours and at weekends as required.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have proven experience in coordinating and supporting delivery of FM Services, technical knowledge of building services along excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
We are looking for someone with the ability to problem-solve and make decisions, proactive and able to work under pressure with the ability to manage a varied and complex workload.
If you are a customer-focused, dedicated team player with excellent IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel), we want to hear from you!
Contract type: 6 months FTC
Location: TVC, London W12
We are really proud to share that we are a Level 2 Disability Confident Employer and so if you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply please do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with ref BBC/TP/613137/56205 in the subject. We advertise all our roles on Evenbreak, the specialist job board for disabled candidates
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
The situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak is developing quickly and the BBC is keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of people across the BBC while continuing to protect our services. To reduce the risk access to BBC buildings is limited to those essential to our broadcast output. From Wednesday 18th March until further notice all assessments and interviews will be conducted remotely. For more information go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here