The HR Coordinator will be responsible to deliver HR operations across Asia region, administrative and advisory services and processing activity, including providing information, managing data and completing process delivery.
Further, the role advises the policy and process; understands issues and problems and manages them accordingly.
- HR Operations – end to end handling of HR systems, updating and maintenance
- Maintenance of employee e-files, cloud file, record keeping for joiners and leavers list
- Monthly reporting for Asia region
- HR invoices – Payroll and Medical insurance
- Contract drafting and e-filing for new joiners
- Handle Employment Pass/ Visa for Asia region
- Keep up with the labour laws and update the Asia HR stakeholders
- Reward and Recognition – tracking, recording and preparation
- Be the thought leader for the HR systems, record keeping and monthly HR reports
- Liaise with HR team on day-to-day ops
- Supporting HR Advisor’s on deliverables related to D&I, Census, trainings, induction and HR initiatives
- Quarterly survey and Work pass related matters for Singapore, China and Hong Kong
- D&I – coordinating activity and progress
- Learning & Development – BBC LXP – experience, usage and engagement with platform
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic level of HR process knowledge is essential / may demonstrate proficiency in an area of HR specialism e.g. recruitment, labour law etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; ensures facts are correct, complete and consistent
- Effective administrative skills
- Self-assured in the use of data and data problem solving skills
- Uses standard procedures and common sense to solve problems
- Understands how to handle, resolve and escalate enquiries; passes on information promptly
- Understands how to work effectively in a team to deliver
- A flexible, willing and pragmatic approach to providing assistance within the wider operational environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; Assured in dealing with the full range of business users, via multiple communication channels
- Prior experience of working with systems (such as SAP)
- Prior experience of working with Asia region/centralised HR team
Contract type: permanent
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here