***You must be legally authorized to work in the United States in order to be considered for this role.
BBC.com has an opening for an Integrated Account Coordinator in our New York Office. The Account Coordinator supports the US sales team including the execution of ongoing selling activities both direct & programmatic, optimization & technical troubleshooting, and preparing assets for client meetings. This position will be responsible for setting up the seamless delivery of advertising programs including advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, and tracking of delivery. The Account Coordinator will work closely with Sales, StoryWorks, and Pricing & Inventory to maximize effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
A key contributor in all aspects of post-sales digital campaign management, the Account Coordinator:
- Enters orders into Operative One & DFP
- Facilitates programmatic business via all programmatic channels (DFP, AdX, Rubicon, Index, OpenX, Telaria, TEADs etc)
- Monitors inventory availability & schedules sponsorships/buyouts
- Facilitates content sponsorship & custom content program execution with StoryWorks
- Verifies materials comply with internal advertising specifications
- Assists in the stewarding of campaigns on a regular basis via Double Click Ad Server and third party Ad servers
- Participates in analyzing delivery data and client feedback to optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Investigates and resolves delivery/performance issues and advise management to potential revenue risk
- Presents recommendations to maximize campaign delivery
- Works with ad ops & finance team to reconcile end of month billing reports
The Ideal Candidate
Success in this role requires strong organizational and people skills. The ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels both internally and within client / agency businesses is essential for successful performance. Attention to detail and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure are also key capabilities in this role.
SCOPE & IMPACT
Context of Role
- Role reports directly to the East Coast Director in the New York office
- Based in offices of BBC GNL at 1120 Avenue of the Americas, NY NY 10036
- This role is fundamental to the smooth management and fulfilment of the sales targets and customer service reputation for BBC in the US
- This role is a permanent, fulltime role.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Well Organized
- Strong interpersonal skills/team oriented
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
- Comfort working in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage expectations of internal and external customers.
- Superior phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication
- A collaborative approach
- Global mindset: thinking and acting for both local and global needs
- Resilience - ability to deliver at times of high volume workload and pressure
- Holistic thinking
- Professional credibility
- Multi-tasking and effective prioritization
- Solutions oriented
- High attention to detail
- Foster positive relations internally and externally
- Professionally curious and inquisitive
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here