The BBC Global News Digital Ad Operations team is responsible for the fulfilment of all advertising activity as well as the successful enablement of sales teams in order to guarantee the proper functioning of sales workflows. This is achieved through diligent inventory management, consistent communications regarding the commercial portfolio of ad products, frequent training on tools and process as well as the flawless execution of contractual commitments.
The Inventory Executive, EMEA role is a full-time position based in London reporting to the Head of Digital Ad Operations, EMEA. Your primary objective will be to provide governance of the EMEA digital sales workflow to ensure a smooth running of business.
- Regional lead to ensure adherence of sales policy and best practice throughout the region
- Communicate new products and sales initiatives
- Support & orientation of new sales coordinators & planners in region (and key individuals within external sales rep businesses) on sales workflow process
- Primary responsibility for order approval in order management tool
- Super user for all BBC advertising digital systems including order management tools, ad servers, CRM platforms, audience & contextual targeting solutions
- Maintain sponsorship buy out calendar: ensure SOV guidelines are respected, coordinate with regional peers to ensure accuracy and resolve scheduling conflicts
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven process development skills
- Expert user of order management tools (such as Google DSM or Operative)
- Excellent analytical skills and eye for detail
- Complex problem solving
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management and the ability to multitask
Contract type: Permanent
Location: London, Broadcast Centre
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here