The BBC Studios APAC Creative Hub is looking to hire a Junior Promo Producer to create promotional and marketing assets for use on our branded channels, streaming and social platforms across the Asia Pacific region.
This is an exciting and dynamic creative role suitable for a video editor and creative with 1-2 years work experience in a relevant field. Reporting to the Lead Creative, the Junior Promo Producer will be responsible for the scripting and editing of video assets using Premiere Pro.
As part of the BBC Studios, APAC creative hub, you will work collaboratively with the creative team on concept development and the execution and delivery of content for all our BBC branded services.
The role forms part of the APAC Creative Hub which is key to ensuring we deliver world class creative solutions to all our stakeholders within BBC Studios branded channels, brand partnerships, content sales, on-air and off-air marketing in Australia, New Zealand, North and South East Asia and Greater China.
This is a fixed-term contract role, up until early August 2022 (parental leave cover), on full-time hours.
- To produce distinctive content on a variety of platforms.
- Be responsible for organising and delivering localised promo reversions
- To work effectively with other departments including marketing and programming, ensuring you maintain excellent relationships throughout.
- Be accountable for the quality of your work and ensure it meets intended purposes.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- You will ideally have 1-2 years of experience working in a creative department or can demonstrate your ability to use Premiere Pro through a portfolio that demonstrates creative flair
- Be familiar with motion and digital design including social media formats
- Knowledge of pre and post-production processes is beneficial
- A strong awareness of visual, creative and design trends and ability to apply them to your work
- Have a strong understanding of social media platforms, specifically Instagram and Facebook
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to talk through your creative decisions.
Role: Junior Creative
Contract type: fixed-term contract (until early August 2022)
Location: Our APAC Creative Hub has offices in Sydney and Singapore so we can consider candidates in both of these locations.
Candidates must have full workings rights in either Australia or Singapore to be considered for this role.
Working for BBC Studios, we are all part of a premium content and production company that inspires global audiences. We are proud to represent some of the world's biggest, most trusted and loved content brands. In our APAC region, we bring the best of bold, British storytelling to our region through distributing content to broadcasters, our branded services on subscription platforms and our own local production arm in ANZ, as well as other commercial partnerships such as live entertainment and licensing.
We're passionate about content. We invest in it, commercialise it and create it.
About the Company
Diversity and inclusion matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to elevate the voices and truths of modern life to resonate with audiences.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We are committed to improving accessibility in our recruitment and selection processes at BBC Studios. If you would like to make a request for support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please email us at reasonable-adjustments.APAC@bbc.com, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.