Junior Production Manager, Digital
We are looking for a talented Junior Digital Production Manager to join the production team here at BBC CREATIVE, the BBC’s new in-house Creative Agency. You would join a team of creatively minded producers, production managers and co-ords, responsible for delivering the promotional campaigns and branding for the BBC, its content and services across all platforms – TV, digital, social, OOH etc.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for best in class processes / finances and documentation, managing workload and oversee projects (from a production point of view) and support a team of producers.
- Create and manage project budgets, timing plans, specification documents across BBC Audience Driving and Reputation Defining campaigns and communicate these clearly to colleagues.
- Work with and support the Digital Producer picking up Reputation Defining projects when needed and supporting delivery of complex projects.
- Work with the Junior Production Traffic Manager taking on Audience Driving projects when complexity and capacity reasons require.
- Be the direct Marketing contact for any projects that are taken on and establish strong working relationships with both BBC Marketing and BBC Media Planning.
- Be aware of the whole campaign and make sure that digital / social is in line with the TV campaign and that efficiencies are being made over the use of assets.
If you have production experience, with a good understanding of the digital production process, experience managing projects budgets, timing plans and other documentation, we would love to hear from you.
See all our latest work here
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Follow us to learn more about BBC Creative's work: