Key Account Project Manager, BBC Global News Ltd
BBC Global News Ltd, the commercial arm of the BBC, is a fast-growing media and entertainment company. Our mission is to maximise profits on behalf of the BBC by creating, acquiring, developing and exploiting media content and media brands around the world. We are self-funded and return profits to the BBC to be reinvested in programmes and services to help keep the UK licence fee as low as possible.
This role is in BBC Global News Ltd Advertising, a department responsible for driving revenue from the commercial international platforms of BBC World News and BBC.com through advertising and content marketing partnerships. BBC Advertising is providing innovative, world-class, bespoke content marketing service and media campaigns for external advertisers.
Your role, as Project Manager, will be to take ownership of delivering a key client’s campaigns across both media and content partnerships. You will own and deliver multi-format content campaigns across BBC.com and World News, to ensure that all content is produced, delivered and optimized for best outcomes. You will also implement and provide campaign management and reporting on the client’s campaigns and day to day management of the deliverables.
Are you the right candidate?
- You love organization and detail, and work efficiently and using work flow management systems.
- You will be a ‘can do’ person, somebody who sees challenges instead of problems
- You will thrive under pressure and be comfortable juggling multiple projects
- You will be a very clear and confident communicator, able to be forthright and maintain your objective focus with delivery and quality your top priority.
- You have a creative eye and a passion for digital content and formats and a love for BBC products.
- You are independent and proactive, continually developing process for greater efficiency
9 month Fixed Term Contract
Any offer of employment with the BBC will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.