Learning Experience Platform Implementation Lead
We have a great opportunity for Learning Experience Platform Implementation Lead to join our HR team here at BBC Studios, as we are enhancing our Learning and Development system with a new Learning Experience Platform.
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, you will sit on the Learning Experience Platform delivery team to act as the Subject Matter Expert for BBC Studios. The role will include communicating clear project requirements, inputting in to design workshops, building user journeys, system testing, process mapping and leading on embedding the tool in to BBC Studios with comms and engagement activity.
You will act as the SME and process owner for BBC Studios, connecting the project delivery team to the strategy set out with the BBC Studios Learning & Development function.
As the Lead, you will also represent BBC Studios at workshops to provide input on processes and requirements, making design decisions or referring back to the Head of Organisational Development or Head of HR Operations as necessary.
This role is divided in 3 main pillars:
- Define and map BBC Studios’ existing and future processes and key system requirements and ensure that they are met
- Design Role Based Permissioning, end to end learning journeys, as well as the product homepage and content pages in line with BBC guidelines
Data Migration and Testing:
- Support data cleansing, gathering and migration from existing content into the new solution
- Ensure all online content is fit for purpose
- Build test scenario scripts and UAT scripts, set up test data within the system, and execute testing within the new system
- Set up, facilitate and run UAT sessions with the business/HR
- Identify organisational change and target audiences in a Change Impact Assessment
- Develop and execute a comprehensive change & engagement Plan, enabling a successful transition to ensure the product is embedded and aligned to the BBC Studios learning vision
- Implement, monitor and report progress on the Change Plan
Are you the right candidate?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in system implementations related to testing and business requirements
- Has a strong knowledge and experience of learning technology systems
- Has an interest and some experience in website design
- Knows how to manage multilevel communication and engagement
- Is confident in using Microsoft office suite, Microsoft Visio, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Has strong co-ordination and organisational skills
- Has good project management skills, is proactive and able to work to deadlines
- Bonus point if you have you have previously work in a Learning & Development, generalist HR capacity, or within a consumer facing business
If this sounds like you, even if you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d love to hear from you!
*More details about the role can be found in the attached job description*
Contract type: 6-month FTC / Attachment
Location: London - Television Centre (but can be flexible on UK location)
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
The situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak is developing quickly and the BBC is keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of people across the BBC, while continuing to protect our services. To reduce the risk access to BBC buildings is limited to those essential to our broadcast output. From Wednesday 18th March until further notice all assessments and interviews will be conducted remotely. For more information go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here