This role provides in depth assistance and support to BBC Studios’ Australia consumer products business division. In this role, candidate will engage with team members working across the full lifecycle of consumer products deals & touchpoints for existing and incoming partners.
General Licensing Administration including:
- Support needs of external partners & internal stakeholders, on various global teams including Legal, Finance, Ethical Policy, Brands, Communications, Creative, & Marketing
- Deliver related ad hoc projects as needed to inform consumer products team, such as market insights, competitive product launches, etc
- Play a key role in the vetting & onboarding of new consumer products partners
- Working with the Creative Product Development Executive to organise and track product samples as required
Data Management including:
- Working with licensees to collate up-to-date line lists & keep the product tracker spreadsheet up to date
- Keeping the LCP contract tracker spreadsheet up to date
- Creating new trackers (e.g. new commercial opportunities) and keeping up to date
- Assisting finance with royalty reports, invoicing and purchase orders as required
- Organising shared drive files & ad hoc filing
General administration support for publishing, including:
- Keeping the publishing tracker spreadsheet up to date
- Assisting the Licensing Manager with scheduling
- Liaising with external publishing partners as required
- Keeping track of and organising publishing samples
General Team Administration
- Scheduling and booking the teams travel
- Organising team diaries, booking meeting rooms and booking external meetings
- Organising any team offsite strategy days
- Managing team expenses/reconciling credit cards
• Working closely with the Licensing team: Head of Commercial & Business Development, Licensing Manager, Creative Product Development Executive and Licensing Executive
• Many of the processes involve working with colleagues from across BBC Studios, particularly Legal, Finance, Ethical Policy, Brands, Communications, Creative, & Marketing teams, as well as UK & US based counterparts
- Role will involve some communication with licensees and onboarding platforms
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
• Highly organised and experienced in managing and updating schedules & spreadsheets
• Attention to detail is a must, with the ability to think strategically when needed
• Team-focused and able to work collaboratively with others
• Passionate about BBC Studios products & brands
• Previous experience as a coordinator or administrative role is desirable
To apply you must have full working rights.
Please submit a CV and Cover letter to be considered.
Role: Licensing Coordinator
Contract type: Full Time 6 Month FTC
Location: McMahons Point, Sydney
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply
Please submit your CV and Cover letter by the 21st April to be considered.
Reporting to: Head of Commercial and Business Development (or Licensing Manager in the interim)
About the Company
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.