Marketing & Creative Business Co-ordinator.
The Business Co-ordinator for Marketing & Creative role sits within the BBC’s Marketing, Communications and Audiences team (MC&A), in Belfast, Northern Ireland. MC&A provides analysis and understanding of our diverse audiences to help to shape content, commissioning strategies and editorial propositions. We communicate and deliver these to audiences through compelling brand strategies, campaigns and audience engagement.
As the Marketing & Creative Business Co-ordinator, you will report into the Head of Marketing and support the Marketing and the Creative teams in delivering high quality, coherent, creatively outstanding multi-media campaigns that are on brand, on budget and on time, with consistency of visual look, brand image, identity and message.
The role will work in-house and through creative agencies, to deliver a coherent, consistent brand marketing experience for audiences.
- Supports the Head of Marketing, Marketing Executive, Head of Creative, & Creative team, by contributing to campaign briefs and output
- Assist on the delivery & evaluation of multi-media marketing campaigns, events and collateral
- Supports the delivery of high quality effective marketing and creative work for TV, radio, digital broadcast, as well as off-air
- Establish great working relationship with colleagues in-house (including internal creative team, audiences, comms, media planning, digital/social) & external creative agencies, partners
- Co-ordinate the production and delivery of all Creative campaign output
- To provide pre and post-production support to creative content producers
- To facilitate the production of studio or location shot visual material for promotional purposes
- Financial reporting, copyright clearance and rights recording for all marketing & creative campaign output
Are you the right candidate?
As the ideal candidate for this role, first and foremost having a passion for the work of the BBC and broadcasting is a great starting point!
You will have experience in a role which required a high level of initiative and excellent communication skills within the worlds of Marketing, Advertising, or Media. You will be creative, solutions orientated, spotting/solving problems before being asked or directed. You must have lead the delivery of and or co-ordinated projects which were delivered on time an budget and demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills.
You will need to show a proactive willingness to learn and develop new skills in a fast-paced, changing environment, therefore an interest in developments in the field of marketing, advertising, and digital trends would be extremely beneficial.
You should have an understanding of media production and of creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you we would love to hear from you!
**Please be aware interviews for this post will be conducted during week commencing 17th December.
Job Title: Marketing and Creative, Business Co-ordinator
Contract: Continuing (Permanent) Contract
Diversity matters at the BBC. We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all individuals. And we promote flexible working opportunities where operational needs allow.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.