Marketing Executive (Carriage)
This role is based in the Carriage team within Distribution and Business Development (D&BD) in Design & Engineering.
D&BD’s role is to ensure that BBC services are widely available, prominently, for free, and that environments in which BBC content is consumed support public service broadcasting outcomes.
Increasingly, leveraging the marketing budgets of our syndication partners is important for discovery of BBC content from third party platforms – hence the role of the Partner Marketing team within D&BD.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders to ensure promotion of BBC products and services (e.g. promoting Killing Eve on PlayStation.
- Working with internal teams to create promotional assets that are clearly attributed back to the BBC
- Work with Marketing and Audiences to provide brand guardianship and creative consistency across the portfolio of products.
- Ensure our Partner Marketing portal has the most up to date assets for partners to use in their marketing.
- Review and sign off marketing material from partners, and provide feedback.
- Review and present Partner Marketing activity back to internal strategic and content teams, demonstrating value and encouraging greater collaboration.
Are you the right candidate?
- Delivering multi-media marketing campaigns from brief to evaluation
- Working with in-house and third party creative resources
- Budget and project management; efficient use of resources
- Driving collaboration across organisational boundaries
- Managing critical stakeholder relationships
- Analytical approach, able to critically evaluate ideas and information
- Effective written and verbal communication, with good presentation skills
- Able to embrace change, and make improvements to working practices
- A successful leader, able to manage self, lead campaigns and campaign teams within a complex matrix environment
- Passion for and a good understanding of the BBC
- Ability to meet and set targets and deadlines whilst managing a wide range of concurrent activities.
11 Months FTC / Attachment
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.