We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our BBC Masterbrand Team.
This team is responsible for the strategic development and management of campaigns for the BBC Masterbrand. We work with various disciplines, including audiences research, strategy, social and content marketing to tell the story of the BBC and impact it has on our audiences.
This is an 18-Month Fixed Term Contract, based in London.
In this role you will lead the delivery of the BBC’s brand marketing strategy and creative campaigns. You will play a key role in managing relationships with content marketing colleagues and senior internal and external stakeholders across the business, to develop an aligned approach to messaging.
Specifically, you will bring experience in demonstrating strong strategic thinking and translating this into brand strategies & marketing plans. Experience of managing 360 marketing campaigns across all audience touch points & a good understanding of our digital competitors and the broader digital media landscape will be key.
You will lead development of major campaign briefs and deliver against strategic objectives using multiple media and platforms including digital and social media. You will also be responsible for ensuring campaigns are delivered within budgets and timeframes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of major campaign delivery, across multiple media and platforms.
- Experience of working with in-house and third party creative and media resources.
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence skills.
- Able to lead collaboration in a complex matrix environment.
- Self-starter who has a strong interest in brand management and the broader media environment.
Contract Type: 18 Month Fixed-Term Contract / Attachment
Location: London - New Broadcasting House
- Flexible / hybrid working - opportunities across the business
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here