BBC Children in Need are looking to recruit a Partnerships Manager to join our High Value Partnerships Team on a permanent basis. The role can be based in either London or Salford and we offer hybrid working (in the office 1-2 days a week).
This is a chance to join a brilliant, ambitious and fun High Value Partnerships Team and lead the delivery of some of our biggest national corporate partners. We have a great track record of developing and delivering long term strategic partnerships with some of the UKs biggest brands, including Asda, McDonald’s, HSBC and Apple, to help give children and young people the opportunity to thrive and be the best they can be.
• To lead on the delivery and day-to-day management of several of BBC Children in Need’s exciting corporate partnerships, both as part of our annual November campaign and year round
• To have a focus on business development within existing partnerships, introducing new fundraising ideas, developing new products, events and campaigns to increase income, engagement and direct impact for children and young people
• To provide partners with ongoing engagement and understanding of the difference BBC Children in Need makes
• To work with the wider High Value Partnerships Team, Fundraising Team and Marketing Team to maximise the potential value of corporate partnerships.
• To deliver a high standard of account management to partners by preparing, attending and following up on meetings, completing impact and evaluation reports and business development proposals as necessary, as well as accurately budgeting and forecasting income.
Are you the right candidate?
We are seeking a Partnership Manager with a proven track record of driving mutually beneficial corporate partnerships in a competitive commercial environment. Ideally, you will have strong relationship building skills and have experience of operating and managing key stakeholders at a senior level with the ability to develop bespoke programmes to drive revenue and engagement.
Experience of working as part of a creative team developing high profile consumer campaigns and exposure to brand partnership marketing is highly desirable. In return, you will be supported by a friendly team environment and provided with the resources to be successful in your role.
Contract type: Continuing
Location: London or Salford
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here