Post Production Supervisor
BBC Studios works with the best British writers, directors and programme-makers, championing British creativity, crafting over 2500 hours of content every year through seven production bases in the UK and production bases and partnerships in a further nine countries around the world.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Post Production Supervisor/Post Producer to ensure the smooth running of our internal facilities based in Television Centre, White City. This facility offers low cost post production and media management services to both long form and short form Factual and Events productions.
In partnership with the head of post production, the post holder has responsibility for the operational running of the area, including bookings and billings; driving efficiency and value for money. Partnering with our key stakeholders, this role is vital to orchestrate and ensure the smooth running of the end to end process of the facilities
- Being the focal point of contact for all operational issues within the area, offering advice to production teams.
- Shaping and planning post production schedules, providing quotes and billing for services.
- Day to day management; maintenance and scheduling of 7 suites (including offline; dubbing and online facilities) and standalone workstations across two sites.
- Manage the performance of the post production areas, ensuring a professional and client focussed service is provided to production teams
- Proactively looking for ways of improving efficiency within the operation.
Are you the right candidate?
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following;
- 3-5 years in a post production environment.
- 1-3 years within a post producing role, experience of managing complex post production cycles from ingest through to delivery to channel.
- Advantageous to have long form broadcast post experience.
- Advantageous to have experience of managing AS11 delivery and the complexities that may arise.
- Advantageous to have experience of working within long form production environments.
- Advantageous to have experience of working with the scheduling system Farmer’s Wife.
FTC - full–time
Location: The Media Hub Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7TW
Grade 7/Band C
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.