Working as part of the China Factual Production team, this role will support the delivery of the China Production Strategy. Reporting into Commercial Producer, the role will support China-led projects. The role will focus on administrative support for the team’s daily business, including paper works, diary management, travel management, interpreting, documents translating (including business and editorial documents), treatments proof-reading, logistics of daily business operation, furthermore, handle basic contract and amendment execution.
- Supporting the team with office administration role.
- Managing China team members diaries, coordinate con-calls, business meetings, and other business events.
- Responsible for the team members travelling schedule, issuing flight tickets, coordinate accommodations and visa process.
- Handling all paper works across the business by providing essential admin support, including but not limited to contract, amendment, business paper, internal approval paper and editorial paper works.
- Formatting and editing of Programme Treatments.
- Compiling and translating content information packs/treatments for Chinese commissioners.
- Proof reading treatments, cross check and translate different document versions, updating relevant records with up-to date information to all team members.
- Undertaking researches on market information and industry trends on a monthly basis, compiling fresh programme synopsis, downloading clips.
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Fluent English language skill is a must, be able to work under English environment.
- A bachelor degree of 211/985 universities.
- English language certificate CET - 6.
- Experienced in media, communication, tv production and film production area. Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in above territory.
- An understanding of the needs and motivation of programme makers.
- An informed interest in and enthusiasm for Factual content.
- Fully developed IT skills, including proficiency in Word; Excel; Powerpoint; Outlook.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate confidently and clearly, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external contacts.
- A highly organised and flexible approach to work, including the ability to prioritise workload and use initiative.
Role: Production Assistant
Contract type: Full time
Location: Beijing, China
Deadline for applications is 11 September 2021
About the Company
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.