As a Production Coordinator, you will provide logistical and coordination support to all departments on Silent Witness. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for supporting the Line Producer and Production Manager (or equivalent) in the day to day running of the production.
- Ensure compliance with BBC policies, guidelines, legislative and regulatory requirements including but not limited to DBS checks, clearances, child licensing, visas and training.
- Responsible for contracting cast and crew and carrying out right to work checks.
- Escalate unresolved issues promptly.
- Proactively look for ways of improving efficiencies within a production environment and document these via ALBERT.
- Responsible for all distribution including call sheets and schedules.
The Ideal Candidate
This role is aimed at people with scripted production experience.
You'll need to have:
- Attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of the end to end production process
- Exceptional communication skills
Contract: 14 month Freelance Contract ( June 2022 - August 2023)
Location: BBC Park Western, Acton, London
We are really proud to share that we are a Level 2 Disability Confident Employer and so if you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply please do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with ref: BBC/TP/2373779/60565 in the subject.
We advertise all our roles on Evenbreak, the specialist job board for disabled candidates.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here