Gigglequiz are seeking a PM to join the team for the third series of this now well established show full of comedy characters. Filming in Studio in November, but with a mix of remote and office working to be expected before then.
Please note that you will only be asked to submit a CV by way of application for this vacancy, and this CV will be the sole basis on which we initially review your application. We would therefore encourage you to approach your CV as an application, and to tailor it to highlight the skills and experience which we’ve talked about in this advert. We’d love to know not only about your most relevant experience and responsibilities in previous roles, but also any achievements, transferable skills, or areas of personal or professional interest that highlight why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
- Negotiating and Managing contracts with Studios and Crew
- Managing a team
- Working closely with Series Producer and Exec to ensure editorial ambition is realised
- Managing Script, Archive, Studio and Edit workflow, ensuring deadlines for delivery are met
- Monitoring and Forecasting budgets correctly
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of managing a Studio show with a demanding schedule
- Working with Archive
- Working with High Profile Talent
- Managing Post Production
- Experience of working within Covid Protocols
- Experience of working with children or on Children’s content, preferable but not required.
Contract Type: FTC/attachment
Dates: 6th Sept – 17th December 2021 (with possible extension to 25th March 2022)
Location: MediaCityUK, Salford (with some remote working)
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
The situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak is developing quickly and the BBC is keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of people across the BBC, while continuing to protect our services. To reduce the risk access to BBC buildings is limited to those essential to our broadcast output. From Wednesday 18th March until further notice all assessments and interviews will be conducted remotely. For more information go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/
Mae’r sefyllfa gyda’r coronafeirws yn datblygu’n gyflym, ac mae’r BBC yn awyddus i barhau i sicrhau diogelwch a lles pobl ar draws y BBC, gan barhau i warchod ein gwasanaethau hefyd. I leihau’r risg, dim ond y bobl sy’n hanfodol i’n hallbwn darlledu fydd yn cael mynediad i adeiladau’r BBC. O ddydd Mercher 18fed Mawrth ymlaen, bydd pob asesiad a chyfweliad yn cael ei gynnal o bell, nes rhoddir gwybod yn wahanol. I gael mwy o wybodaeth, ewch i https://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/
About the Company
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.