Programmatic Trading Specialist
Working for BBC Global News, you will have the opportunity to represent some of the world’s biggest, most trusted and most loved media brands. As the largest news organisation on the planet, BBC World News and BBC.com have a presence like no other, enjoying greater audiences, respect and virility on social media than any other global news brand. Our extended portfolio includes powerful global brands such as BBC World Service Languages, BBCGoodFood.com and TopGear.com, and it is through these we now offer brands the opportunity to build integrated, content-led campaigns across all our audience touch points, including digital, broadcast, social and events.
A key contributor to the delivery of Programmatic advertising deals and revenue across Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, India & China, the Programmatic Trading Specialist:
- Is responsible for the implementation and delivery of Programmatic Direct deals (Private Marketplace and Programmatic Guaranteed) across the APAC region, reporting into the Head of Programmatic Trading APAC
- Operate as a Programmatic subject matter expert for the Ad Sales teams in the region to enable them to successfully sell and operate Programmatic deals
- Develop close working relationships with the global Programmatic community within BBC Global News in order to operate the Programmatic business in line with global policy, BBC strategy and best practice.
- Assists and supports the Head of Programmatic Trading APAC in all aspects of managing the APAC Programmatic business as directed
- Develop and maintain close relationships with tech partners in Singapore to enable smooth operations with external stakeholders, as directed by the Head of Programmatic Trading APAC
Are you the right candidate?
- Experience in digital media (publisher, agency, tech vendor, trading desk)
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Comfortable speaking & writing in English.
- Sound understanding of digital media & terminology
- Comfortable working independently and as part of broader sales operation.
- Comfortable building effective relationships across a global business.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships in different territories across region
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable working with large sets of data.
Location: Singapore, Springleaf Tower, Anson Road.
The role is a permanent, full time role and may involve some regional travel
Any offer of employment with the BBC will be conditional upon you having the right to work in Singapore
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here