Project Coordinator (Business Systems)
The Business Systems team in D+E Corporate & Commercial Systems is responsible for the design, development and support of the BBC’s enterprise wide/corporate systems including Finance, Procurement, Treasury, HR and Resource Scheduling. We work closely with our key stakeholders to understand their needs and then manage a range of projects to meet those needs.
- Financial budgeting and forecasting across the department’s portfolio of projects
- Regular reporting on project status and progress
- Supporting project management resource in allocating appropriate levels of resource to ongoing and future projects
- Providing advice and support on best practice project management and reporting
**Please refer to the Job Description for more information.**
Are you the right candidate?
- Approachable demeanour with excellentinterpersonal skills and the ability toinfluence and manage a range ofrelationships in a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal,written and listening)
- Able to produce high qualityprofessional presentations
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Theability to translateproject/programme/change
- Appreciation of core conceptsand processes required within projectmanagement
- Experience and understanding ofeffective corporate reporting and goodmanagement information
- Proactive and able to workautonomously or as part of a team tomake things happen
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to handle highly confidentialinformation with tact and discretion
Contract type: 12 months Fixed Term Employee/Attachment
Location: London, White City
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here