Resourcing Advisor, News Group - UK & International
As of the 1st April 2016, in line with the bigger ‘One BBC’ simplification programme, the BBC has moved all of their resourcing and recruitment activity into one Centre of Excellence. The new team consists of the current Talent Network who hire for all content making areas, a new team delivering resourcing and recruitment services to the Professional Service areas of the corporation including digital, marketing and finance and a newly created central team.
Two roles have been created to join this new team as Resourcing Advisor. These roles will support the recruitment needs of BBC News, both in the UK and internationally.
As a Resourcing Advisor, you’ll deliver the end to end resourcing process across a number of vacancies, ensuring an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience. This will include sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, selection, negotiation and extension of offers.
Are you the right candidate?
- Substantial recruitment administration/recruitment advisory experience, gained from an in-house or RPO environment.
- The ability to direct source and develop innovative sourcing strategies
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle a diverse range of recruitment campaigns from internal roles through to high volume
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be confident in your influencing ability to push for results and drive processes forward.
- Analyse information rapidly and the ability to make informed judgments and provide advice on the best option to progress in line with established process.
- Proven and effective administrative skills
2 Continuing roles based in London: News UK and News International
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.