The BBC owes its success to the many talented individuals who come together to not only produce awarding winning programmes, but also to ensure that we make the best use of technologies, and on-demand services as well as teams that ensure the smooth day to day running of operations.
To make this happen, the BBC rely on the best talent the industry has to offer across all production and operational areas, and the BBC Resourcing & Talent Team are integral to this as we are responsible for attracting and hiring the best talent to the BBC.
We are now looking for an organised, proactive Resourcing Administrator to join our Schemes team. You will be part of a team who are responsible for attraction and resourcing for all entry level talent; work experience, placements, apprenticeships and graduates schemes, as well as internal development opportunities.
The Resourcing Administrator works with all of the team across all of our locations to support the recruitment process. As part of this you will:
- Working with Resourcing Advisors to set up interviews
- Compiling shortlisting grids on Excel for send on packs
- Sending on Interview Packs to Hiring Managers
- Assisting in keeping the Recruitment System (ATS) up to date
- Working with the Resourcing Business Partner on team administrative duties
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
The Ideal Candidate
The position involves the above duties, working with Resourcing Advisors across several locations, and as such we are looking for someone with the following experience and qualities:
- An understanding of in-house resourcing requirements and end-to-end recruitment (preferably)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven administration experience using an ATS
- Experience of setting up interviews
- Liaising with multiple team members as well as external candidates
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- A flexible approach with a willingness to learn
Contract type: 9 month FTC
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
The situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak is developing quickly and the BBC is keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of people across the BBC, while continuing to protect our services. To reduce the risk access to BBC buildings is limited to those essential to our broadcast output. From Wednesday 18th March until further notice all assessments and interviews will be conducted remotely. For more information go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/
Mae’r sefyllfa gyda’r coronafeirws yn datblygu’n gyflym, ac mae’r BBC yn awyddus i barhau i sicrhau diogelwch a lles pobl ar draws y BBC, gan barhau i warchod ein gwasanaethau hefyd. I leihau’r risg, dim ond y bobl sy’n hanfodol i’n hallbwn darlledu fydd yn cael mynediad i adeiladau’r BBC. O ddydd Mercher 18fed Mawrth ymlaen, bydd pob asesiad a chyfweliad yn cael ei gynnal o bell, nes rhoddir gwybod yn wahanol. I gael mwy o wybodaeth, ewch i https://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here