Reward Business Partner - BBC Studios
We have an exciting opportunity for an HRBP – Reward to join us at BBC Studios. Although this role is within Studios, you will be part of the wider BBC Reward team who provide expertise on all reward matters across the BBC using internal and external insight to develop a reward philosophy, reward strategy, policies and guidance.
The team provides expert advice and analysis to BBC Studios HR teams and managers across BBC Studios and subsidiaries and are responsible for ensuring successful implementation of BBC reward plans, appropriate governance of reward decisions and monitoring and measurement of reward services and objectives.
As the HRBP for Reward you will Contribute to the design and development of the reward strategy, ensuring that policy and practice is aligned to the business and people strategies. You will also provide expert reward input as required by HR BBC Studios colleagues to ensure that the businesses are supported in a proactive and effective manner
Additionally you will:
- Manage all annual remuneration review processes and policies including, but not limited to, annual and ad-hoc salary reviews, benefits, incentive schemes, salary survey benchmarking processes and recognition
- Manage and oversee the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Career Path Framework encompassing job evaluation, grading structures, job families and benchmarking
- Manage and oversee the pay governance within BBC Studios
- Monitor competitive reward trends, evaluate options and make recommendations as appropriate to help ensure that BBC policies reflect best practice
- Work closely with BBC People colleagues to ensure that reward tools, policies and processes are aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance.
- Manage reward suppliers to ensure that their service levels are appropriate to the needs of the organisation. Monitor performance, raise and deal with any issues as they arise. Partner with suppliers to review processes periodically and actively seek out areas for enhancement as and when potential improvements are identified
Are you the right candidate?
- Previous experience in designing and implementing new Bonus/Incentive Schemes both in the UK and Internationally
- Projected managed wholesale change strategic reward projects (with an emphasis on changes to pay mix)
- At BBC Studios we are a relationship led business; therefore being able to demonstrate key stakeholder engagement and managing relationships at all levels is critical to the success of this role
- You are comfortable with change and dealing with ambiguity
- Finally, you are a WTW expert in terms of the Global Grading structure, job evaluation and benchmarking
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Contract type: 12 month attachment/FTC
Location: Television Centre, London/Flexible
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
The situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak is developing quickly and the BBC is keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of people across the BBC, while continuing to protect our services. To reduce the risk access to BBC buildings is limited to those essential to our broadcast output. From Wednesday 18th March until further notice all assessments and interviews will be conducted remotely. For more information go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/
Mae’r sefyllfa gyda’r coronafeirws yn datblygu’n gyflym, ac mae’r BBC yn awyddus i barhau i sicrhau diogelwch a lles pobl ar draws y BBC, gan barhau i warchod ein gwasanaethau hefyd. I leihau’r risg, dim ond y bobl sy’n hanfodol i’n hallbwn darlledu fydd yn cael mynediad i adeiladau’r BBC. O ddydd Mercher 18fed Mawrth ymlaen, bydd pob asesiad a chyfweliad yn cael ei gynnal o bell, nes rhoddir gwybod yn wahanol. I gael mwy o wybodaeth, ewch i https://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here