SAP Success Factors Analyst
BBC Design & Engineering provides the foundations for broadcasting - we keep the BBC’s services on-air. It is this technology that connects our colleagues and our viewers to our content. To support the BBC, now and in the future, our priorities are to make sure we’re flexible, efficient and can take advantage of all the digital developments happening to benefit broadcasting. This role sits within Business Systems which sets the technology strategy and delivers and supports solutions to optimise running of all the BBC’s business critical functions including HR, Finance, Procurement and Workplace. The HR Business Systems team is the technical hub for integrating and developing HR systems across the BBC. Working at the BBC and one of the UK Top Companies in 2018, this role provides real deep dive in to the maintenance of HR systems and SAP SuccessFactors.
As a Systems Engineer you will ensure that the overall performance of HR & Learning applications meets business requirements. You will provide detailed system expertise, technical support and knowledge to both service delivery and business change functions ensuring dependencies and relationships between all associated systems are understood, maintained and can be communicated effectively to relevant stakeholders.
Are you the right candidate?
- You will have essential experience of hands on working with SAP SuccesFactors PM/GM and Learning modules.
- Strong experience in configuring and supporting these modules and maintaining the data within them. Combined with this proven technical expertise for SAP integrations and experience of implementing SuccessFactors is required.
- You will need to have experience in managing technical system landscapes, managing interfaces, building reports and experience is manipulating complex data.
- Demonstrable evidence of working closely with stakeholders to ensure that HR applications meet business requirements and changes are delivered successfully to the users.
- Experience in handling data and problem solving is essential to monitor and maintain system integrity, with advanced Microsoft excel skills as a must.
- You will be experienced in managing conflicting demands in situations of pressure where priorities are rapidly changing and will ideally have knowledge of current safety legislation, security policies and statutory requirements relevant to the role.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and the principles of change and release management would be advantageous.
- You will have experience of implementing technical changes in to businesses and strong communication is a must.
Grade: 7 (proposed band C)
The BBC Job title for this role is Systems Engineer so please refer to the appendix on the attached job description for details about this role
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.