Sales Support Administrator
Global Markets, which encompasses Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, takes British content to the world. This is achieved through creative partnerships with local indies and broadcasters to create local content, affiliate channels deals to introduce BBC Brit, BBC Earth, BBC First and CBeebies to international audiences and finished programme sales to show fantastic content like Planet Earth II and Doctor Who to the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Support Administrator to join our Sales team supporting the Middle East and Mediterranean Content Sales team.
The Sales Support Administrator supports the Account Executives in Middle East and Mediterranean to maximise revenue through the exploitation of BBC Worldwide’s content catalogue by providing administrative support across the sales process in a key client facing role.
Liaising across several internal functions, ensuring client’s smooth transition through the end-to-end sales process, including successful after sales care (with specific focus on materials, marketing and credit control).
· Distribute appropriate marketing information to clients in the territory - catalogues, brochures and other relevant publicity, prepare specific presentation for Sales pitches as required by the Sales team and liaise with Marketing Team on direct marketing campaigns.
· To provide complete administrative support to the Account Executives including incoming mail and phone calls, fielding general internal and client queries.
· Actively promote the Online Catalogue to clients and to manage all OLC client notifications including registration, client updates.
· Request programme content to be made available by the Operations team on the OLC when requested by clients.
· Ensure screening material is available for clients where required and maintain comprehensive records of client data on the customer management platform (CMP).
· Research available content and packages for Sales and to ensure all programmes are clear and available for sale for appropriate platforms
· Be responsible for the administration of the Sales Order process, working with the Account Executives on signature and processing of Deal Memos, issuing and signature of standard and non-standard contracts, processing of Sales Orders on SPS, SAP SD.
· Sales & Financial reporting to liaise with Sales teams in updating the sales tallies with deal information confirmed and pending and provide other management information on Sales in the territory as required.
· Comprehensive management of team diary and diary of Vice President and Global Markets of MEDME region and the diaries of the Account Executives where required.
The Ideal Candidate
Demonstrable organisations skills, with excellent attention to detail, as well as being pro-active and able to use your initiative.
Good team player and experience of dealing with complex administrative tasks
Excellent IT Skills on basic systems such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint and will need to be adept at learning new Systems.
Strong passion for the television and media industry, including an understanding of digital media distribution and platforms
Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
Languages admirable but not essential
About the Company
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
BBC Worldwide Limited is the main commercial arm and a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC. BBC Worldwide exists to support the BBC public service mission and to maximise profits on its behalf. It does this through investing in; commercialising and showcasing content from the BBC in the UK and around the world, In 2015/16, BBC Worldwide generated headline profits of £133.8M and headline sales of £1,029.4M and returned £222.2M to the BBC. Comprised predominantly of the non-English speaking world, our Global Markets business encompasses Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMA), Asia and Latin America. Business activities range from TV sales and channel operation to production and intellectual property exploitation, Commerce.