The BBC Studios APAC Creative Hub is looking for a bilingual (English/Chinese) Senior Production Coordinator to manage creative marketing campaigns for our Greater China team.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Senior Production Manager APAC (Sydney), this role is responsible for the project management, resource planning, allocation of work, tracking and delivery of creative assets produced within the BBC Studios, APAC Creative Hub and is key to ensuring we deliver world class creative solutions to all our stakeholders, clients and partners in North and South-East Asia, and Greater China.
Further responsibilities include managing and scheduling in-house creative resources including promo creatives, graphic designers, audio and online facilities as well as project tracking, project management and time-reporting, resource planning, asset delivery, music reporting and overall accountability for the efficient use of in-house resources and the delivery of assets to deadline and within budget.
- Responsible for the management of creative projects and marketing campaigns for our content sales in Greater China.
- Responsible for planning creative and post-production schedules, updating and amending bookings and driving the creative process to maximise efficiency.
- Responsible for input, maintenance and tracking of projects in creative resource management software
- Accountable for ensurin all required assets and resources are available for each project and mange complete project logistics
- Responsible for the creation and management of project timelines and workflows for promos, marketing campaigns, social, digital, brand reels and dual language artwork and title treatments.
- Review workflows and processes to identify efficiencies and implement change.
- Supervise and ensure final asset quality including proof reading copy in Standard Chinese
- Source external facilities and vendors in Singapore and Greater China and maintain up-to-date contacts and relationships with external vendors.
- Seek timely and effective resolution to any production issues and escalate any continual issues to departmental heads
- Organise and book freelancers and external vendors when required and ensure all necessary administration is completed including all HR requirements and projects are allocated and prepped accordingly.
- When required, raise PO’s using SAP (S4HANA) and track and reconcile expenditure with Senior Production Manager
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Knowledge of on-air broadcast production and technical standards
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (Standard Chinese)
- Knowledge of off-air marketing production and specifications – including social, print, outdoor, digital
- Knowledge of current broadcast rules, regulations and guidelines (Copyright, Data protection, public liability etc) across Asia
- Budgeting and financial skills.
- Knowledge of music copyright and licensing for broadcast, social, off-air – eg. Radio, cinema
- Knowledge and experience of post-production and tapeless workflows
- Skills in both verbal & written communication.
- Able to demonstrate ability to use initiative & problem-solving skills
- Resourcefulness & the ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent Teamwork & individual working capacity
- IT skills, and knowledge of relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of WHS legislation & procedure
- Excellent organisational abilities
Role: Senior Production Coordinator, Content Sales and Marketing, APAC
Contract type: Full time
Deadline for applications is 15/ 09/2021
About the Company
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.