The Team Assistant will manage diaries of two Business Partnersand co-ordinate a range of processes to support the commissioning of programming across the BBC channels. This varied role includes liaising with the commissioning and channel teams as well as business affairs and production.
You will be managing diaries and supporting two Business Partners.
You will develop an understanding of BBC Contents commissioning process and supporting systems.
You will be responsible for the collection of programme treatments for channel routines and maintenance of accurate and detailed information including commissioning decisions and programme details on BBC systems.
It will be your responsibility to support projects/working groups by providing general administration services, basic analytics reports and tracking outputs. Along with theimplementation of strategic priorities and policies by providing and collating information as required.
Are you the right candidate?
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of providing administration support in at least one organisation.
- Organised with ability to prioritise own workload effectively, to co-ordinate activities and conflicting demands to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing, and (with guidance) the ability to target content for the audience.
- Proven ability to work with range of individuals in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Basic analytical skills, with experience of providing Management Information data reports.
- Strong computer literate skills, with strong experience of office software packages (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Contract type: 3 Month FTC/Attachment
Location: London W1A1AA
Were happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the BBC
We dont focus simply on what we do we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure youve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC whether thats to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please clickhere