Treasury Systems Analyst
We are upgrading our Treasury Management System, and are looking for someone to work with us on managing and implementing this system.
Treasury is central to the BBC’s management of key financial risks and the provision of appropriate liquidity and banking services in a complex range of areas and geographies. This role will work with the treasury operations and business support teams to deliver an upgraded Treasury Management System.
We are looking for somebody to work within our Treasury team, acting as the key representative for the team to ensure that Treasury requirements are built into the new upgraded system.
During this process you will work with other internal teams, outside suppliers and technical leads to create a working systems solution for Treasury, reviewing, testing, reporting and implementing as required.
For full remit, please refer to the Appendix section of the attached JD.
Are you the right candidate?
The below skills and experiences are important to the role:
- Have strong knowledge of Treasury processes and systems implementation of the following areas:-
- Daily cash positioning
- Investment management
- Foreign exchange and money market transactions
- Banking and payments
- Global and divisional Cash Forecasting
- Maintaining intercompany loans
- Accounting of Treasury transactions
- Experience in the design, delivery or support of Treasury systems preferably within a media technology environment
- Knowledge of systems testing throughout the project life cycle
- Experience of operational workflows as they pertain to Treasury systems and processes
- Knowledge or experience of working with Treasury systems including payment solutions such as SWIFT
- Knowledge and experience of Treasury and procurement processes
- Previous experience of delivering training to users
- Self-motivated and organised, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and drive delivery to time and budget whilst minimising risk
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) and IT skills
- Able to effectively work in a dispersed and varied team, showing evidence of dealing with complex technical issues, dealing with multiple priorities, managing conflict and using influencing skills to ensure that projects / assignments are properly commissioned and delivered into the business
- Able to deliver to deadlines and demonstrate resilience to ensure the correct technical solution is selected with a full understanding of the costs, timescales and risk involved
- Expertise in translating project, user and product requirements into technical solutions
- Experience of representing the company at working groups, with externals partners and suppliers and around the wider organisation
- Knowledge of integration of TMS systems with other Treasury systems or ERP systems
- Experience of data migration and data cleansing
- Ability to write and communicate complex technology solutions in a clear and coherent way
- Experience managing third party service delivery or support
- Experience of mentoring and supporting less experienced members of the team
For this role / Ar gyfer y swydd yma:
(d) Welsh language skills are not necessary / Nid yw sgiliau yn yr iaith Gymraeg yn angenrheidiol
Applications may be submitted in Welsh, and an application submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application submitted in English. / Mae modd cyflwyno ceisiadau yn Gymraeg, ac ni fydd cais a gyflwynir yn Gymraeg yn cael ei drin yn llai ffafriol na chais a gyflwynir yn Saesneg.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits - We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 25 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here
Rydym yn canolbwyntio ar fwy na’r hyn rydym yn ei wneud – mae sut rydym yn gwneud pethau’n bwysig i ni hefyd. Mae ein gwerthoedd a’n hymddygiad yn bwysig i ni. Gwnewch yn siŵr eich bod wedi darllen am ein gwerthoedd a’n hymddygiad yn y ddogfen sydd wedi ei hatodi isod.
Mae amrywiaeth yn cyfrif yn y BBC. Mae gennym amgylchedd gwaith lle yr ydym yn gwerthfawrogi ac yn parchu cyfraniad unigryw pob unigolyn, gan alluogi pob un o’n gweithwyr i ffynnu a chyflawni eu potensial yn llawn.
Rydym eisiau denu’r ystod ehangaf o bobl dalentog i fod yn rhan o’r BBC – boed hynny i gyfrannu i’n rhaglenni neu i’n hystod eang o swyddi nad ydynt yn ymwneud â chynhyrchu. Po fwyaf amrywiol yw ein gweithlu, y mwyaf y bydd modd i ni ymateb i’n cynulleidfaoedd a’u hadlewyrchu yn eu holl amrywiaeth.
Rydym wedi ymrwymo i gydraddoldeb cyfle ac yn croesawu ceisiadau gan unigolion, waeth beth fo’u hoedran, rhyw, ethnigrwydd, anabledd, rhywioldeb, cefndir cymdeithasol, crefydd a/neu gred. Ac rydym yn hyrwyddo cyfleoedd i weithio’n hyblyg pan fo anghenion gweithredol yn caniatáu hynny.
I ganfod mwy am Amrywiaeth a Chynhwysiant yn y BBC, cliciwch yma