UX Delivery Manager
We’re part of Design & Engineering, a division that’s delivering world-class experiences to audiences across the world, and helping create a BBC that’s truly fit for the Internet age.
In UX&D you’ll get to work with users and colleagues to apply a human-centred approach to the products and services we create.
As a UX Delivery Manager, you’ll work closely with Creative Directors and Heads of Design to support design teams, stakeholders, and the partners we work with across Design & Engineering. And you might work with external agencies and suppliers too. You’ll need quick thinking, a calm head, great communication skills and a good eye for detail.
You’ll need to build relationships across Design & Engineering and beyond to help deliver superb design work. And you may need to build partnerships with external agencies and suppliers to coordinate design activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ve got substantial experience of project and account management in a design/digital media consultancy or similar environment.
- You’ve got strong project management skills, plus understanding and experience of Lean and Agile Development principles and methods.
- You’ve got extensive experience planning and delivering projects using human-centred design approaches.
- You’re an excellent communicator, people manager and team player, always listening and watching for how to improve ways of working.
- You’re a thinker and a doer. You have vision, enthusiasm, energy and integrity. You deliver to high standards. You make things happen.
Permanent, full time
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below. You’ll be asked questions relating to them as part of your application for this role.
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.