BritBox is looking for a data-driven powerhouse who understands how to drive customer growth through a variety of acquisition channels and tools. This person will lead the customer acquisition activities for BritBox with a focus on leveraging paid and partner campaigns across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned acquisition marketing executive with experience across the entire marketing mix as well as a track record of using these channels to drive transformative growth for new and mature businesses.
- Develop and execute an omni-channel acquisition strategy, including digital and TV paid media, device partnerships, owned platforms, and affiliate partnerships to meet business and subscriber targets.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the target audience, and analyze data on media consumption behaviors, channels, networks, programs and emerging media to inform where and how to best reach these consumers
- Remain current on market and media trends and the implications to the business, including developing a point of view on new acquisition opportunities and present findings
- Test new customer acquisition channels and think creatively about how to achieve targets and find qualified leads beyond standard media buying.
- Identify appropriate measurements and KPIs for each type of campaign and channel and oversee the ongoing performance analysis
- Analyze data from multiple sources to evaluate marketing effectiveness for each channel and work with agency to adapt plans accordingly to maximize return and achieve or outperform the established KPIs
- Manage all media agency and vendor relationships related to acquisition marketing efforts and ensure they meet industry best practices
- Ownership of marketing attribution, understanding of industry best practices, and ability to monitor and troubleshoot issues to ensure proper tactic attribution
- Work with the product lead to ensure the customer acquisition funnel and key journeys on web and app experiences are maximized for conversion and engagement
- Continuously drive SEO improvements with the product team
- Work with the head of Retention Marketing to ensure an understanding of the complete customer lifecycle and lifetime value
- Work with creative team to ensure seamless process for creating and delivering acquisition creative, including landing pages, SEM copy, and social ads
The Ideal Candidate
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance, MBA preferred
- 8+ years in acquisition marketing with D2C businesses, with a track record of creating, planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns that drive transformative business results
- Extremely analytical with demonstrated ability to use data to problem-solve and optimize outcomes
- Deep channel expertise across the entire marketing mix including offline and online channels
- Familiar with direct media buying and attribution tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ad Words, and programmatic platforms
- Fluent in various analytics tools, including Google Analytics
- Self-starter who can power through challenges and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here